Автор Тема: Episod 2, Chapter 1  (Прочитано 3582 раз)

Кефироид

• Global Moderator
  • Заинтересованное лицо
    • Просмотр профиля
Episod 2, Chapter 1
« : Февраль 15, 2015, 08:33:13 pm »
The first men stepped over threshold  and shut the door. He was out of temper.
He has been humiliated once more, he has been robbed, has lost that thing, he cherished, that was the most important part of his body and soul.
He wondered in the room, scuffing his legs, deleting the soles of his boots.
Одним этим – стремлением – he has been living day to day with this ambition trying to find happiness in it. And here again! However,  he had to admit superiority of those people  in past times …
And then he started studying, and making progress. After some time  not an opinion of other people  became his measure, but objective rate. He distinguished the truth from  lies and misleading. He explored many sides of his profession . He went to pierces and took them together, passed things through himself. He started feeling, not thinking things over, better than others…
He looked his notes through and ,having raise them into the air, put them carefully on the table. The First Men wasn't indifferent to material things. Moreover, he knew, that they were innocent and very useful- they gave him basic knowledge.
The First Man has been insidiously fooled by… himself. maybe, he thought himself ready too early, Maybe ,too late. In any case, he chose a wrong moment. No, he hasn't made a mistake as inactive people don't make mistakes! Instead of this he has been thinking – and ideas spread in his mind like bottomless rivers. They were new, unordinary and very simple. He wanted to present it to the world. But he was shocked, when he saw his work, rotting without using– The ideas of others were immature, unfinished but has already been brought to life.
In despair , The First Man looked around him-he has been aheaded again. He has heard of injustice, oppression, stupidity and greed .But he could said nothing new, because new words hasn't been invented.
Finally he knew, that those, who Hadn't used his advice, had become respected and are teaching others, discovering obvious secrets.
On the contrary, he was nobody. He hadn't stayed in the shadow, but had gone to the light to be called dilettante and to return to the shadow.
He'll show his power!
The First Man went around the room the last time. He understood, that he couldn't waste any time. Then he took an axe from the table. Having thrown it away like a useless thing , he wrote carefully:

"Useful pieces of advice for beginner writer".
« Последнее редактирование: Март 14, 2015, 11:01:18 pm от Konstantin »

Кефироид

• Global Moderator
  • Заинтересованное лицо
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Episod 2, Chapter 1
« Ответ #1 : Март 14, 2015, 10:48:08 pm »
 -How can you give pieces of advice about smth, if you aren't  good at it?
The voice came from the opposite corner  of the room and in a moment  fresh  airstream flooded through  the opened door.

A young hunter had been  already standing near the table, looking attentively at new notes. This action didn't take much time, because new was only a clay tablet with one sentence on it.
 - Am I not a professional ?- I has been practicing a lot. - answered The First Man, holding out his hand to his writings. He didn't hope much to get them back.

- Usually, only people without knowledge in any other fields try to teach others.- the Hunter claimed- or, at least, they enjoy it far more then anything else.

- There are exceptions. If those people, who you've mentioned, have the right to teach others, then wise persons also can do that. I have things, I'd like to share with the mankind.

- The world has enough knowledge, you're doing to give it once again. Many have done that before you.  -remarked the Hunter, pointing around him, alluding to the books in The First Man's house.

- On the contrary, they all write about the same things.

- It is called "science". They are improving the common theory.

- However, They mention, that it's founded by inspiration and genius that are incompatible with science.

- You simply don't want to understand what is written in those books, or haven't read them.
- As far as I can see,  those books haven't taught anybody how to write. Therefore, what they are used for?
The hunter wanted to object, but minded. He knew, that his tryings to remind his friend were useless, as he has already started  arguing. In general, the opinion of a person can't be changed if it's changed not on facts, but on faith.

But the Hunter didn't need to think about such trifles. He had come not for this, and had started this conversation with curiosity, keeping it for joke. And now he ready to tell brought news. 

- Well, you know, it may be ....wrong- he said after a short silence. and  added with a cheerful voice:- if you have nothing to write about, write about me!
 The First man smiled at his last words. He, like hi friend, didn't want to go on arguing. He didn't listen to almost all words, not thinking much about the answer. He could do that.

The First Man remembered suddenly, that he had learned smth very important from the writings of his predecessors. Their methods weren't clear, they not quite understood, how to make researches, but all of these writers of the past had announced the main  truths of the life. One of them is obvious- the writer needs moral qualities to use his talent. He should be brave, kind and straightforward, otherwise he will never create a masterpiece.

If it is an ancient truth, the author,  who is far from being mad, can't reject and use the works of others.
 - You were going to tell me smth.- reminded The First Man
 - Yes- answered the Hunter- nothing new. I simply repeat that you have to be on tomorrow's celebration.

- I'll try to come

When The First Man was left alone,  he totally felt happiness, because he understood his way. He had found reasons not to call himself apostate, debater but the successor of the common theory. He wrote on his  clay tablet:

« The contrast of my pieces of advise is visible. My predecessors tried to explain feelings using concepts, and described artistic methods with feelings and I'll do everything in the contrary.  Now and forever, laws and terms will complement the practical side of art, and feelings will be described only sensually."
« Последнее редактирование: Март 14, 2015, 11:01:33 pm от Konstantin »